With all of the details that you have to focus on for your event, here is a quick cocktail party checklist to ensure that you have all the supplies that you need behind the bar to host a successful soiree!
Don’t forget to ask about or complimentary beverage consultation where we can help you estimate how much alcohol to purchase for your event.
- Alcohol (Liquor/Liqueurs, Beer, Wine, Champagne)
- Mixers (Soda, Juice, Tonic Water, etc.)
- Bottle Water
- Fruit Garnishments (Lemons, Limes, Cherries, Olives)
- Margarita Salt
- Straws/Drink Stirrers
- Cocktail Napkins
As a safe and responsible host, you may want to offer water or coffee as the event nears the end to allow time for guests to drink non-alcoholic beverages prior to leaving your event.
WHAT THE BARTENDERS WILL BRING
- Basic Bar Tools (Shaker Tins, Bottle/Wine Opener, Napkin Caddy, Fruit Garnishment Tray, Knife, Cutting Board, Paring Knife & Ice Scooper)
- 1 Large Ice Cooler to chill Beer & White Wine
- 1 Small Ice Cooler to serve ice for mixed drinks